In an article for CEP, Johanna Morariu identifies five recommendations for donors to help nonprofits strengthen evaluation. These include:
- Provide multi-year grants
- Provide general operating support
- Agree on metrics and data
- Request data from nonprofit managers
- Set expectations from the beginning
The report stresses the importance of evaluation in creating effective change. GHR is dedicated to ensuring the programs and partners we work with gain the full advantage of accurate and thorough evaluation. To learn more about our approach to evaluation, contact us.